You can read them, print them or even link to these reflections...but just don't jeopardize the 'private' aspect of your blog if you're using it for private prayer. (I don't yet understand all the intricacies of blogging! I just don't want to have access to anyone's private prayer!)
It seems safer to me to cut and paste pieces of my reflections and even the images (...for private prayer only...please don't use my content for any products or publications to be sold), but it's up to you!
If you would like to post any of my images or reflections on a public blog...please just provide links and let me know! Maybe there are others who would like to "i blog Jesus".
Also...please check out http://www.ArmaDei.com/ or my blog called Equipping Catholic Families
I can really relate to what this mom writes and she has inspired me to begin this new blog i blog Jesus.
This mom at peacefullylessstressed.com writes:
I have a PRAYER blog :)
Its a blog that I have that is just for me and God to read ;p
It was what I came up with when I realized a few things ...first, I do better with my prayers when I write them down.
...Some things I have noted since starting this a few months ago ...
* I love having my prayers dated and timed
*I love having my prayers so easy to read and reference
*I love having the sidebars to keep a prayer list, personal goal and book list
* I love being able to quickly type my thoughts
* I love that I can access my prayer journal anywhere, from any computer
* I love that I go back and "comment" on my prayers ..whether an update or a change of heart
* I can link to things, people I am praying for, etc. for future reference
* I can link straight from there to the online One Year Bible, devotional or bible study sites
* I love having a secret place where God and I can talk amidst the choas that is often all around me while I write :)
Read more at http://www.peacefullylessstressed.com/2010/11/tips-on-tuesday-prayer-blog.html